Every summer brings with it a wide range of sandals. This year platforms seem to have reinvented themselves yet again. They are versatile, practical, comfortable and elegant. We are spoilt for choice, as a lot of designers have gone for this look.
This summer fashion sandals come in two main options:
1. Classic Roman sandals with soles and some with high heels
2. Platform sandals with thick, high heels.
When we are talking about sandals we must not forget that in the sandal, our foot is revealed in its full glory. You cannot hide hard skin or calloused feet in sandals, so perhaps you had better make a start on foot care
First a few facts
1. 3 out of 4 Americans experience serious foot problems at some time in their lives.
2. Women have approximately 4 times as many foot problems as men. High heels are said to be partly to blame for this but also a lack of proper care, including ill-fitting shoes can bring on problems. If shoes are tight or rub the feet, do not buy them.
3. Walking is the best exercise for your feet. Also it improves circulation and promotes all-around health. Gentle foot exercises on a daily basis are good too. Wiggling the toes and curling, holding for a few seconds and then uncurling the feet.
4. Foot odor is a common problem when wearing sandals; it is caused by bacteria that invade the shoes and the soles of the feet in warm, damp conditions.
Here are some tips and ideas to help your feet stay looking and smelling good.
1. Clean your feet well; soap and water every day, or try an at-home pedicure, which will be relaxing and help you to get your feet ready for a sandal summer.
2. Why not try a foot bath? Fill a container with warm water and a drop or two of your favorite essential oil, then soak your feet for at least 10 minutes, whenever possible.
3. Sooth aching feet with a simple hot-and-cold foot bath. Using two basins, put hot water in one then add 20ml of mustard oil. Fill the other basin with cold water. Soak your feet in the hot water for up to 3-4 minutes and then put them in the cold water basin. Repeat this 5 or 6 times and then dry the feet carefully. Exfoliate and moisturize after bathing the feet, as it softens the skin, allowing dead skin to be removed more easily.
4. Try to always pick sandals made of cotton or leather and chose open-toed sandals, which allow fresh air circulation between the foot and the shoe. This helps to prevent bacteria and smells forming.
5. Put your sandals in a clean, cool, dry place each night, so they can breathe.
6. Trim your toe nails; clean nails after soaking too, then cut nails straight across.
7. Go easy on the nail polish. It is a mistake to wear it all day, every day and night. Nails need to breath too, to be healthy-looking.
Now that your feet are in tip-top condition, it is time to choose some really great new sandals.
There does not seem to be one particular 'look' this year, so check out some ideas and step-out feeling good.
When you find yourself in need of FOOT HEALTH heat moldable insoles
, you may not know where to begin. And that's OK! Search out Dongguan S-King Insoles Limited to handle your FOOT HEALTH needs.
Are you interested in buying ? We also have all kinds of in offer. Visit S-King Insoles to know more and order, we have them at pocket friendly prices.
Dongguan S-King Insoles Limited has never conceded on the quality and the services of the products which provided to the customer.
The development of heat factory insoles FOOT HEALTH products has massive potential for expansion.